National Cosmetology Beauty School requires a high school diploma or official high school transcripts, G.E.D., or college diploma or official college transcripts for admission into all programs. Applicants must successfully pass admissions exam and interview to be admitted.
Students considered for enrollment must:
- Bring your diploma or GED.
- Driver's License or another government issued picture ID.
- Your Social Security Card on the day of your appointment to register for school.
- A non-refundable $100 Registration fee due with Application for admissions.
- Pass admissions exam and interview.
We accept transfer students from any licensed school in California as long as you provide a verifiable Record of Completion form and a signed and stamped Proof Of Training from the previous school. We also accept course transfers and will apply the full credit possible based on California Board of Barbering and Cosmetology regulations.
Class sizes are limited so it is recommended that the student complete their enrollment process at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the designated course date. Class availability is based on a first-come first-serve basis.